Job site Fan spotted!

RickyMcGrath

6 hours ago, midogrumpy said:

==> @JakeDewalt

I´ll be in West Palm area beginning of October for vacation

If you need anything from the "Europe" collection of DeWalt products let me know

I might be able to bring along

cheers

Man that's really cool. Thanks for offering. I guess I need to find something cool Europe has that we don't ?

Also there is a Dewalt Service Center here in West Palm where you can get almost anything out in the US

@JakeDewalt

your welcome, let me know !!

Not true: I´m in that service center 2x a week when I´m there (one of their best customers)

but they don´t sell (cordless) tools !

they have nice store displays and it is one of the best service centers in USA ! (I know a lot!)

challenge: give me one example of a (new) cordless tool I could get there ???

cheeers

16 minutes ago, midogrumpy said:

@JakeDewalt

your welcome, let me know !!

Not true: I´m in that service center 2x a week when I´m there (one of their best customers)

but they don´t sell (cordless) tools !

they have nice store displays and it is one of the best service centers in USA ! (I know a lot!)

challenge: give me one example of a (new) cordless tool I could get there ???

cheeers

Sorry Mido but I use a Dealer account and can buy any cordless tool they have in stock. Where I got my framing nailer, finish nailer.

I will try to think of something USA only 

• 4 weeks later...

Nice find ,  @rcarnes911I called all the lowes around me,no such luck. :( still using my rigid fan as it replaced my Ryobi fan.......that Ryobi fan is LOUD, not bad air flow, the Rigid  fan is whisper quiet and was the most powerful until the Dewalt....the Milwaukee has half the air flow and twice the sound of the rigid....the Dewalt takes the crown....

price ? Price for a powerful ,quiet , hybrid fan ...??? Dewalt , priceless ! ...........

Nice find ,  [mention=53824]rcarnes911[/mention]I called all the lowes around me,no such luck. [emoji20] still using my rigid fan as it replaced my Ryobi fan.......that Ryobi fan is LOUD, not bad air flow, the Rigid  fan is whisper quiet and was the most powerful until the Dewalt....the Milwaukee has half the air flow and twice the sound of the rigid....the Dewalt takes the crown....

price ? Price for a powerful ,quiet , hybrid fan ...??? Dewalt , priceless ! ...........

Hope you find one soon, yeah I like it moves a decent amount of air is not loud at all the little arms are nice for hanging it it has a place for a tripod on the bottom also

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...