Cordless Tool Trivia

dwain

2 hours ago, kornomaniac said:

Carvex doesn't really have an adjustable baseplate. You can take it off or put it on. Can't adjust it to 45° for example.

actually you buy a separate baseplate for angles. i was more wondering about variable speed trigger.

0a84defc-254f-11e5-80cf-005056b31774_400

3 hours ago, kornomaniac said:

Yeah there are several different bases. But replace a base isn't an adjustable base I think ? :P

Gonna check on the variable trigger today. 

Is the trigger variable on the Makita. I guess the tool Dwain is thinking about is the Bosch brushless orbital reciprocating saw.

Sorry for the delay. dmz2084 is right in that I was thinking about the brushless Bosch recip.

But Jronman gave a correct answer  first (I didn't know the Makita had a variable speed dial as well), so you're up.

• Like 1

these tools are not badged under a different company name. I'll give a fictional example. Milwaukee megasawzall sold at hd but at acme tool they sell the same sawzall and they sell it as the Milwaukee ultrasawzall. They are the same tool from the same company name but have different product names depending on the store. 

Sorry for the delay in getting a question posted, been busy with work.

This tool is 18v, it cuts and has a fence but is not a saw, and it moves at 6500 RPM.

I would like the brand and tool or model number. More hints if there are incorrect guesses.

Good guess, but not the item in question since they don’t have a cordless Domino. I don’t think a cordless version would be practical since they’d price it at almost $2,000.

More Hints:

This tool helps in a bind, but there’s a split about whether it even makes sense to own one.