Diamond Edge Cut Off Wheels

JimboS1ice

hey, jimbo I found ya dude!!

http://www.coptool.com/diamond-edge-cutting-wheels-head-head/

Thanks guy I was meaning to post the link they were interested in my comparison so I did a write up for them, same article is on my site as well [emoji1360][emoji1363]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 8/19/2017 at 7:11 AM, JimboS1ice said:

Thanks guy I was meaning to post the link they were interested in my comparison so I did a write up for them, same article is on my site as well emoji1360.pngemoji1363.png

You have a website?

hahaa just messing.... way too much going on trying to be everywhere at once so i just speed read through the one at coptool lol

So far the Diablo is meh.... I believe if someone was looking for a smooth cutting wheel for finer stuff, it would work great. I also suspect it would work well in thinner sheet metal where you want to keep burrs down. But for my use, i need something more aggressive. So that's why I'll keep using my Ridgid one. I think i'll skip the Milwaukee and try and get the Lenox though...

• Like 1

You have a website?
hahaa just messing.... way too much going on trying to be everywhere at once so i just speed read through the one at coptool lol

So far the Diablo is meh.... I believe if someone was looking for a smooth cutting wheel for finer stuff, it would work great. I also suspect it would work well in thinner sheet metal where you want to keep burrs down. But for my use, i need something more aggressive. So that's why I'll keep using my Ridgid one. I think i'll skip the Milwaukee and try and get the Lenox though...

Lenox is a great blade, the milwaukee cuts fast but sprays everywhere

• 5 weeks later...

Love the rigid but when it gets dull I might get the lenox . Ive probably made 65 ish cuts with the rigid fast cutting but with thicker stuff doesnt work the thickest ive cut is 1/4 .Here's a couple pictures of brass I cut did a lot better then I though . The brass is 1/2 thick for about half of it . Also a little late but loved the comparison video jimbo did a great job man 👍👍👍

20170919_201726.jpg

20170919_201722.jpg

• Like 1