Running List for Dewalt Tool @ TOUGHINSOUTH Event

JimboS1ice

I think the mid torque will be in my truck also.......and yes 690 was first then 692 two speed , ,and the 693 is a metal connector. (Hanger gun)......dewal pneumatic guns are highly rated,  the roofing gun is the fastest around,,the precision point nailers are excellent...the siding gun is fast and durable,,,never used there framing gun.( we use bostich and hatachi framing guns,,wire ) 

I think the mid torque will be in my truck also.......and yes 690 was first then 692 two speed , ,and the 693 is a metal connector. (Hanger gun)......dewal pneumatic guns are highly rated,  the roofing gun is the fastest around,,the precision point nailers are excellent...the siding gun is fast and durable,,,never used there framing gun.( we use bostich and hatachi framing guns,,wire ) 

Having a mid torque is great, I have the evil red one and it's the best of both worlds, still has enough grunt but isn't enormous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya,  @JimboS1ice I think it will do the job setting lags for the deck ledger ...my 899 is overkill.....I hope so ,never used a mid torque........also do you own the Milwaukee 1/4,3/8,1/2" wrenches , they have like 40 lbs torque ....Dewalt doesn't have those and I m thinking about getting the newer ones 

Ya,  [mention=51951]JimboS1ice[/mention] I think it will do the job setting lags for the deck ledger ...my 899 is overkill.....I hope so ,never used a mid torque........also do you own the Milwaukee 1/4,3/8,1/2" wrenches , they have like 40 lbs torque ....Dewalt doesn't have those and I m thinking about getting the newer ones 

I have the 3/8" ratchet those are pretty nice, interested in the 1/2" fuel ratchet, the brushed are great pretty slim, the Milwaukee mid torque seemed to be built with higher torque specs in mind at 450 and runs lags like butta I'm sure the dewalt will still do great at the 330 or 350 rating I've heard it looks a bit smaller

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They have some cool stuff, can tell their direction is with the perform and protect tools, I was hoping to see some new flex volt stuff but all they really showed was the compressor, track saw and framing saw? What happened to the massive FV release?

Ya....the guys on here warned me that the Dewalt shows can be lame....I had high hopes because my first show was last years.......I thought the event didn't look professional...the set up, the stations, ...last years event looked and felt PRO ...seems like Dewalt rested when they should have gone for the jugular....ya some guns ,blah blah....they should have had Big ticket items ...massive Flexvolt unavailing....10" mitre,  vacuums,, table saw, adapters, etc..

I'm very disappointed....the fan won't help, now that summer is over, same for the cooler...the heater on the shelf ,can't heat me by sitting on the shelf.......nothing there' to help my company make money, work more efficiently, save time........makes you wanna go Red.....NO!  Joking...but I wish it was much bettter

2 hours ago, JimboS1ice said:

They have some cool stuff, can tell their direction is with the perform and protect tools, I was hoping to see some new flex volt stuff but all they really showed was the compressor, track saw and framing saw? What happened to the massive FV release?

the flex mixer was neat. I suspect more of a flexvolt emphasis at the GIE expo if that is still a thing and if DeWALT is going or whatever events DeWALT will be going to later this year if any.