Soooo so far nice,but....

Framer joe

Today's it man. I am a bit underwhelmed as well. The best stuff leaked early. Rear handle saw, mower, and possibly compressor are on my wish list, most other stuff either didn't wow me or made me angry (retcon on the rafter hooks! lol, but that's me being selfish.) otherwise it feels like we saw everything bedore. Happy to see a toughsystem drawer unit that doesn't suck. 

Oh, that would suck .....I read somewhere, it was tomorrow too... really wanted a 10" mitre ,sander, trim router,.barrel jigsaw ....but like @BremonI do like the 3 drawer tough system box...I'll take 2 and the tower light , the folding table to put my house plans on, 1 rear handle saw, ....the rest is already out or I ordered,,,20v chainsaw, (waiting) 20v grinder (have) , 20v compressor (have) .........you guys were right...ho hum day

Only thing I'm super stoked about is that saw, the light tower I haven't watched anything on yet but if it's not a arm and a dick I'll consider it seriously since Dewalt's light offerings suck ass. All the rest is great filler for trades or homeowners but as a carpenter/GC I'm not overwhelmed. Kind of surprised not to see some of the other rumored tools not there. 

Oh yea and a proper van rack was a great addition I didn't see coming so quickly, clearly Dewalt was listening to all of us bitching on that one. Good work team, lol. 

53 minutes ago, Marcv76 said:

A little disappointed. I was hoping for a 10" miter saw, a 10" corded/cordless tablesaw, and a vacuum that takes advantage of the 60v batteries. Maybe next year. 

DeWALT made a statement saying somthing like we didn't bring our table saw. I wonder if they were talking about the flex 10 in

11 hours ago, Mattias Blomqvist said:

I was really stoked to see the new cordless dust extractors too but I guess they were not ready yet. Hope we will see them later this year then.

Skickat från min LG-H815 via Tapatalk

we got one new for an sds but that was it.

2 hours ago, Framer joe said:

Milwaukee didn't even respond to this show,,, that's when you know it's not very good.....

after last year they probably thought its not worth it... yet. Especially with the flexvolt rear handle saw and flexvolt mixer.