60V max vs 54V XR

pcsparx

40 minutes ago, Framer joe said:

Good stuff...gotta kid around a little at work...

Not sure when the prank happened or if the guy was told it was a prank. I'm sure the bio teacher has been in on the board streching solution prank probably since it was started by the woods teacher. 

• 4 years later...
On 9/4/2017 at 9:51 PM, Stercorarius said:

I'm younger than all of you guys, but the only thing I gotta say is that just as important as asking questions, probably even more important, is knowing who to ask and who not to ask. Bad advise is worse than no advise. 

very true, I was new into plumbing and I came from a bartender background, and complete flip in the work I did, and even a complete flip in the hours I worked/ and hours I was awake. So in the beginning I had a lot of questions. I’m the type of person that is not going to let time and experience give me answers to why do we do things the way we do. In example, if it told to run the cold water from this kitchen line to an outside hose bib, when there is a cold line going up stairs closer to the hose bib then the kitchen sink, I’m going to ask why do we not just put it in with this hose. And there might be several answers, there is a king stud in the way, there is already enough water pressure on that run, we need to get another line in that line to justify going to a larger pipe diameter with the kitchen being picked up with the hose bib, or we want both hose bibs on the same run not on differant runs. Other than just do it and make my own assumptions I tend to ask questions. Most people will help out because there is a method to running water in a house. So don’t just get water from point a to point b(which is pretty much all you gotta do and will be a good plumber) but there rules to stay in code, there are things you can do to make everything neat and tidy, hot should run above cold line etc. but some journeymen are old school, and tell you to figure it out. And don’t like questions and can actually ruin your process of learning if they ee people see you as a nuicence and if you have these many questions go back to Bart ending as they say. Questions are important and need to be taken seriously unless the same question keeps getting asked. But some will make your life less complicated by showing you less new things, based on the fact that questions make you look weak. So ask questions,  but be aware of the person you are asking questions to. Could help or hinder you learning by being inquisitive.