Good CHEAP Router Table ?

ChrisK

Yup, that 4.0 was a good motor! Biggest problem up here is salt = rust and oil. But if you get a good one they last forever. And they hold their value like nobody's business! But on the other hand my brother has had FOUR jeeps. None very good. So the cheeky bas#$%& buys a Prius!

• 4 weeks later...

Well...I was going to buy the table with the 1.5hp router included, the small table. Then I went to HD and they non longer carry that one so I bought the large MDF Ryobi table with the metal legs. Its actually a nice table. The fence is sturdy and the nuts hold it fast. It comes with everything I needed, I would have preferred the Bosch but I got so many discounts for the table at HD I was able to order (new through CPO) the Porter Cable 1.5 HP router with fixed base. I am putting that in the table mount and putting my plunge base back on my Milwaukee! I have to admit, for a beginner router table and that I have never routed before, I am really pleased with the set up. I mounted the table to a 3/4" plywood base with lag bolts so I can keep it on one of my work tables or bring it with me and still have a stable base.