DCL079 Tripod Light

Hugh Jass

39 minutes ago, Framer joe said:

@Jronman...it would .....be a dream to know info 🙂.....example I just bought the Dewalt express folding workbench (3sec open,you probably saw it ) $99  less 10%...acme.......I walk in Home Depot tonight and there they are in the special deals area $69......drives me nuts 🙃.....

i saw that table at hd.  is it worth it?

12 hours ago, Framer joe said:

@Jronman...it would .....be a dream to know info 🙂.....example I just bought the Dewalt express folding workbench (3sec open,you probably saw it ) $99  less 10%...acme.......I walk in Home Depot tonight and there they are in the special deals area $69......drives me nuts 🙃.....

I know that HD clearance deals are region specific but can the same be said for these special deals? I need 2 of these tables and would like to save $40-60.

Anyone see these at this price in Houston area?  Paging Ricky McGrath...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Rtorres092382 said:

I know that HD clearance deals are region specific but can the same be said for these special deals? I need 2 of these tables and would like to save $40-60.

Anyone see these at this price in Houston area?  Paging Ricky McGrath...

Just go to HomeDepot .com enter your nearby store and look up the local ad. Almost as easy as going to toolsinaction.com...

It wasn’t listed online at all at HD in my area , I just found it in the holiday deal section...I paid 89:at acme ......I use it to put my house plans on   and a coke and a bag of gummi bears.......sells for $99  it’s a great price.......a great table to use at work even just to set your tool boxes on or parts box on...... very sturdy ...

8 minutes ago, Rtorres092382 said:

Ive put in both the name and Dewalt part number with no luck on the HD website.

It's not showing up as available, Google has a result for it at Home Depot's website but clicking on the link just leads to a "The product you are trying to view is not currently available." page.

This should be the product page for it, but not sure when or if it will actually show up on their site. https://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-33-4-in-Folding-Work-Bench-DWST11556/301867227

2 hours ago, jtkendall said:

It's not showing up as available, Google has a result for it at Home Depot's website but clicking on the link just leads to a "The product you are trying to view is not currently available." page.

This should be the product page for it, but not sure when or if it will actually show up on their site. https://www.homedepot.com/p/DEWALT-33-4-in-Folding-Work-Bench-DWST11556/301867227

my store has it in stock, but the website doesnt list it.

the store has the table in the front along with all the other holiday tool specials they just setup.

Kinda hijacked this thread from the tripod light...sorry Hugh....i want that light sooo bad...getting dark now earlier....I want to retire my Ryobi flood lights and use my Dewalt batteries.......kinda like Dewalt hijacked the entire light from Milwaukee..lol...but I still want it 😊

56 minutes ago, Framer joe said:

Kinda hijacked this thread from the tripod light...sorry Hugh....i want that light sooo bad...getting dark now earlier....I want to retire my Ryobi flood lights and use my Dewalt batteries.......kinda like Dewalt hijacked the entire light from Milwaukee..lol...but I still want it 😊

Yeah, I'll take heat for the hijack too, my bad.  What's the price point on the tripod?

Only way I know for sure to get a lower price is to take advantage of an ..acme or tool up or tool nut discount .....nov 10-11 check out acme . Supposedly a good deal going so I’m told.......I just used a 20% off discount at acme to get the , mid torque impact wrench, the die grinder and the 10qt new cooler...great deals

• Like 1