Tool recommendation....

OzTools

Yup Red is good.  Plus that new Milwaukee graffic looks awesome!  I have to admit, the 20v and 12v lineup from Dewalt is really nice.  I do not like the XRP drill (Freakin' thing is the size of bowling ball) but the compact 20v drill is a really nice comfortable, powerful tool.  My Hitachi is still sweet though!  I have to admit, I swore up and down that makita had the most comfortable grip (even over Milwaukee) but the Dewalt has definetly taken the lead position there.  Pluse the RPM's are pretty good on that drill.  The impact  is nice but I love my Fuel impact.

I looooove the weight and the distribution of the weight on the new milwaukee tools. The size is just right for me and I am so happy I went back to milwaukee. I am in love with the drill and the impact. I will say thought that the dewalt impacts led lights are pretty slick!

I am as always a huge fan of Milwaukee. I do have the Hitachi Brushless Hammer Drill. If you ever get a chance to try it out, do so. The tool is wicked light and the grip is molded and contoured to fit the hand well. The brand is not popular here but I have to admit, this is a really good tool with 8 speeds and the hammer function. It really gives the user a huge array of power settings!

I am as always a huge fan of Milwaukee. I do have the Hitachi Brushless Hammer Drill. If you ever get a chance to try it out, do so. The tool is wicked light and the grip is molded and contoured to fit the hand well. The brand is not popular here but I have to admit, this is a really good tool with 8 speeds and the hammer function. It really gives the user a huge array of power settings!

Did you use your points on this?

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...