FV 12" Miter Saw

slopjock78

Did anyone else take advantage of the cyber monday deal at homedepot.com to get the FV mitersaw for $300?  Just the saw and 120V adapter, no batteries (I have 8 FV batteries at this point).  I waited all day, honestly hoping they would sell out....I just dont need the saw.  I dont really want a 12" saw.  My 10" Dewalt slider fits my every need, and i also have the 20V max 7 1/4" slider.  However, by 7pm last night they still werent sold out, and I just couldnt hold off anymore......

• Like 3

I second JakeDewalt, you certainly won't.  I picked up the kit for $360 on clearance.  Everything I've heard states that it's basically DeWalt's premier 12" miter saw with a battery option.  Even if you never use it cordless, that price is unbeatable.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, slopjock78 said:

Did anyone else take advantage of the cyber monday deal at homedepot.com to get the FV mitersaw for $300?  Just the saw and 120V adapter, no batteries (I have 8 FV batteries at this point).  I waited all day, honestly hoping they would sell out....I just dont need the saw.  I dont really want a 12" saw.  My 10" Dewalt slider fits my every need, and i also have the 20V max 7 1/4" slider.  However, by 7pm last night they still werent sold out, and I just couldnt hold off anymore......

Can't believe I missed it!  I was just at my local HD and they have the set still listed at $649.  Waiting patiently for it to drop...

Thanks,

dr

8 hours ago, Framer joe said:

@JakeDewalt.face or rakeboards ? great saw .gotta love it 😊..I’m still holding out for .a 10”version cordless.....nice set up Jake...

I "was" holding out for the 10" as well.  As I said in my OP, I dont really want a 12" saw...But at that price I can afford a Freud Industrial blade for it.  But I also need a rolling stand for it as well as a stand for the FV tablesaw I snagged on clearance a few weeks ago......

• Like 2