Hello from Greece

Yannis

Good day everyone!

New member here from Greece. DYI-er (model railroads etc... and scale models). Strong interest in power tools especially for woodworking. While doing market research for a cordless drill i came across this forum, read around a lot, realized the wealth and quality of information/members of the community here and decided to join! Looking forward to learning and contribute.

Yannis

Chris. Mike and Eric thank you very much for the warm welcome! Glad to be on board :).

Eric thanks for the interest! Here are a few of pics from models that i have made. (I hope its ok and not out of topic to attach them here, please do let me know).

GP35rtr10.thumb.JPG.cdee4f55986d8c7571ed6af1e2b2ec1b.JPGGP35rtr12.thumb.JPG.6539efeb5366f152066ac51747c4858b.JPGB25_19.thumb.JPG.b33c1c37fa28d9de1948a5b4585ee0d9.JPG

• Like 3

Thanks for the kind comments! Good to know about Neil Young, i know for sure that Rod Stewart is (his layout has been featured in Model Railroader Magazine, great inspiration).

I noticed you are in Aerospace? As you can imagine i really like aircraft (and studied some aerodynamics, finite elements etc...)