CA fires - Anyone around them?

Eric - TIA

hey Eric I'm in riverside and it's been crazy and very very sad I'm not affected directly, my son has been having some issues with his asthma and the skies are dark grey and there's ashes everywhere but I feel so bad for the people who have lost there homes it's just crazy how there's so many fires?? I don't ever remember these kinda things happening when I was younger 

IMG_6253.PNG

22 hours ago, Bigmikez said:

hey Eric I'm in riverside and it's been crazy and very very sad I'm not affected directly, my son has been having some issues with his asthma and the skies are dark grey and there's ashes everywhere but I feel so bad for the people who have lost there homes it's just crazy how there's so many fires?? I don't ever remember these kinda things happening when I was younger 

IMG_6253.PNG

Stay safe my friend.

• Like 1

On 12/7/2017 at 7:24 PM, Eric - TIA said:

Is anyone getting affected by the CA fires?  I think BigMike might be close.

We are about 70 miles away at this point. Hope to keep it that way. Bad year for fires in California that is for sure.

On 12/17/2017 at 6:22 PM, Eric - TIA said:

That is an insane picture from the mill and an insane video.  I can't believe people are driving that close.  I would think the heat would be tremendous.  I hope your son's asthma stays in check and hope everyone stays safe.

Eric  you must have me confused with someone else. I only have a daughter and she does not have asthma.