Bosch GBH18V-26 18V SDS Rotary Hammer Drill

Moze

I've primarily used this to drill ¼" x 1" holes for drop-in anchors. It works flawlessly and is one of the best performing rotary hammers in its class and also the lightest. I'm selling because I had too many battery platforms. I've gradually replaced all of my Bosch tools with DeWalt mainly due to their Flexvolt line. I just purchased a DeWalt SDS, so this Bosch is now for sale. Pictured is the rotary hammer, dust collector, one 2.0Ah battery, four 4.0Ah batteries and two 6.0Ah batteries. Not pictured, but also for sale, are two fast chargers and the blow-molded case. The bare tool (drill ONLY), sells for around $349. The kit (drill, two 6.0Ah batteries, one charger and case) sells for around $549. I'm offering the bare tool for $275 and the kit for $475. 

Please note: The above pricing does NOT include the following, which are priced as follows: dust collector ($100), the one 2.0Ah battery ($25), the four 4.0Ah batteries ($50 each) or the additional charger ($40). 

I'm willing to mix and match, just let me know what you're interested in and we can discuss pricing.

Shipping is to the lower 48 only and the rate will depend on which items are purchased.

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

04.jpg

05.jpg

06.jpg

07.jpg

08.jpg

09.jpg

10.jpg

• Like 1

Additional photos showing all included items. Now on eBay for $650 shipped to the lower 48. Description as follows:

Reason for Selling: Simply put, I have too many cordless platforms. I've gradually been replacing my Bosch cordless tools with the DeWalt 20v and 60v platform and this is the last 18v Bosch that I have. When traveling for work, it's too much of a hassle to bring two battery platforms, multiple chargers, etc. Truth be told, I prefer this to the DeWalt that I replaced it with, but it doesn't make sense to keep using multiple platforms.

This ad is for the complete kit with 'bonus' items as follows:

Complete Kit (used value approx. $400):

(1) GBH18V-26 SDS Plus Rotary Hammer
(2) 6.0ah Batteries (practically new, I primarily used the 4.0ah's)
(1) BC1880 Fast Charger
(1) Case

Bonus Items (used value approx. $260) :

(1) 2.0ah BAT612 Battery (used value approx. $20)
(4) 4.0ah BAT620 Batteries (approx. used value $40/ea., $120 total)
(1) BC630 Fast Charger (approx. used value $20)
(1) GDE18V-16 Dust Collector/Extractor (approx. used value $100 - only used on one job)

Total approximate value for the above items is $660.

I am selling for a very fair $650 SHIPPED for the complete kit and all bonus items.

I have perfect feedback, so please purchase with confidence.

Shipping is to the lower 48 only.

20180108_142047.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Ballen1114
    Newest Member
    Ballen1114