New addition to TIA

regopit

Good to see @tugnut1 back on youtube.

I'm not a fan of WA new guy Andy. He has an annoying breathing thing he does and he only talks about tools over $5000. The guy did a video on making a router rack to hold 6 routers so he doesn't have to change bits, oh that's applicable to anyone else in the world.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I watch a number of videos, but usually am only interested in those that currently, or one day might, apply to my needs and wants.  Needless to say, I watched both the Ridgid heater (that or the DeWalt are on my want list) and the Ridgid router (have one and love it!) reviews this morning.  Great addition to TIA, in my opinion.

Thanks a ton guys.  I am excited to be here.  I hope to add a lot of value to the page and the forum.  I've been really busy and haven't spent much time here in the last 6 months, but that is going to change.  

On top of reviews, I plan on doing some build projects.  

I spent two weeks during X-mas to build my wife a barn door storage unit for my wife.  I took a lot of video footage and plan on putting that together soon.  Hopefully it comes out okay.  I learned a lot from doing it and made a few mistakes along the way.  They weren't catastrophic, but something to think about if you try it yourself.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.  I was a little nervous on how I would be greeted.  This is Dan and Eric's channel.  I'm just glad that allowed me to be a part of it

Here are a couple pictures of it.

wife cabinet 2.jpg

wife cabinet.jpg

• Like 4

Dude you were the best part of Workshop Addict, heck yeah the crew is gonna welcome you! Awesome to see man, but are you really sure you want to be associated with Dan and Eric?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

13 hours ago, tugnut1 said:

Thanks a ton guys.  I am excited to be here.  I hope to add a lot of value to the page and the forum.  I've been really busy and haven't spent much time here in the last 6 months, but that is going to change.  

On top of reviews, I plan on doing some build projects.  

I spent two weeks during X-mas to build my wife a barn door storage unit for my wife.  I took a lot of video footage and plan on putting that together soon.  Hopefully it comes out okay.  I learned a lot from doing it and made a few mistakes along the way.  They weren't catastrophic, but something to think about if you try it yourself.

Thanks again for the warm welcome.  I was a little nervous on how I would be greeted.  This is Dan and Eric's channel.  I'm just glad that allowed me to be a part of it

Here are a couple pictures of it.

wife cabinet 2.jpg

wife cabinet.jpg

Awesome work dude now I gotta click out of here b4 wifey sees and get some crazy ideas 😉 

• Like 3

On 1/6/2018 at 10:54 AM, BMack37 said:

Good to see @tugnut1 back on youtube.

I'm not a fan of WA new guy Andy. He has an annoying breathing thing he does and he only talks about tools over $5000. The guy did a video on making a router rack to hold 6 routers so he doesn't have to change bits, oh that's applicable to anyone else in the world.

He did do a Makita x2 string trimmer review once