Cordless or Corded

firefighter4187

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hah. Crown Vic's are for girls and old women and the lame looking for a plush ride to the beach in. No my vehicle is a 425 h.p. 5.7l V8 w/ chip Dodge Charger Interceptor. I hear the F16 Fighter Jet can actually outrun the Charger, but I don't believe it.

Conductor, I read a really interesting review of that Stihl in This Old House.nnthey said it was a really nice, albeit excruciatingly expensive tool! I've read positives and negatives about the Makita cordless but looking at the whole picture, I bet the Makita would be a great saw.

We still have a few (very few, older) of the CV's in service but when you compare a 250hp Ford to a 245 HP Charger or the new high output 6cyl. Chargers we are buying, there is no comparison. I will say the CV holds up well in a crash. We've had three really bad crashes this past year (2 with Moose and one roll over) one of our Trooper's sustained a minor head injury from moose but that is it. The cars were totaled but our guys were okay so they hold up well. And Crazyandy! God Bless You! My 12 black Ram is my sweet baby!

I'm waiting for the day when I get a Challenger. I had the Magnum (station wagon version of the Charger Chrysler 300) and that will or at least still is my favorite car ever. But the Ram truck, well you gotta have a Ram truck!

DR99, now that is interesting. I was really curious how those Ryobi's were. I've got a B&D branch trimmer and an Echo weed wacker, I love them but my lot is .13 of an acre. I was curious if those would fit my needs. I'm more interested in the branch trimmer as I bought my Echo two years ago. How many batteries do you go through during yard clean up day?

I don't use the Hedge trimmer that often but I would say when it needs to be trimmed it's 40' feet long and say 10 feet tall worth of hedges and usually never have to recharge my 2 3.0 ah batteries while doing the yard work. I saw on youtube ryobi is releasing a trimmer that takes ac or battery power it was on tool selects' channel

Damn, crazyandy drives a Ram too? I've got an 09 5.7 Crew cab and I like it better than any of the many trucks I've owned. My brothers cruiser is a charger too. That car will haul ass.

You know Conductor, the sound that car makes...wow!

Archived