Cordless or Corded

firefighter4187

Snow? No man we don't have snow. I've got a white abomination that is nearly five feet tall at the end of my driveway and three feet still in the yard. But its supposed to get to be fifty this week so hopefully we will have a lot of melting!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Snow? No man we don't have snow. I've got a white abomination that is nearly five feet tall at the end of my driveway and three feet still in the yard. But its supposed to get to be fifty this week so hopefully we will have a lot of melting!

We haven't got snow like that here in almost 20 years! Better take out a flood policy before that shit melts! lol

All kidding aside, four years ago we got so much snow we beat all the total records. I had my full size Ram. The snow piles in my driveway were over the top of it! It was so bad, my snowblower couldnt throw it over the piles. I had to go up top and shovel the snow away so i could snow blow! That sucked! We then had a quick warm up and rain. My basement floor lifted up and cracked the whole length of my house. Water was SHOOTING up three inches. I spent two days with mallet, chisel and hydraulic cement! We are in for another warm up and I am already stressing out! My workshop is down there! This global warming is a bitch! Maybe I should get a Prius. Wait...those actually cause more environmental damage than my truck!

Travis! STOP IT RIGHT NOW! You have to get a Ram man! Ram good. Chevy...come on! Chevy?!? Really!?!

Chevy? That's blasphemy! I'll get another Ram for sure. I just don't know if I want the Laramie package or the sport.

The sports are pretty nice! They usually come with 4:10 gears in the back and they for sure have some power

When I built one online they had 2 gear options. I'm thinking the lowest option now is 3:93. With all the mpg requirement I'd say a factory 4:10 is a thing of the past.

Chevy? That's blasphemy! I'll get another Ram for sure. I just don't know if I want the Laramie package or the sport.

Ohh.... Thank God! I got confused! Ram all the way baby! Its getting late! Long day too much snow! I'm confusing Ram with Chevy! I must be on crack or something!

Ohh.... Thank God! I got confused! Ram all the way baby! Its getting late! Long day too much snow! I'm confusing Ram with Chevy! I must be on crack or something!

I hurts me to think you'd believe me to be such a fool, lol.

Archived