How much is this worth?

Connie

I have a Porter Cable router that is attached to an Vermont American table. I am looking to sell it locally and have absolutely no idea what to ask.  If anyone could give me an idea, that would be awesome. I am not sure how old it is. Thanks 

IMG_3277.jpg

IMG_3278.jpg

IMG_3282.jpg

Edited by Connie

Sadly, not a lot. I think you'd be lucky to get $50 out of it. I'm pretty sure both of those pieces are made in the USA(the router might be the early overseas model for PC, it's not very old) too. Small router tables are about $120 new. Used USA routers are common, you can probably find one of those routers for $25/35 at a pawn shop or cheaper at a yard sale. Less people care about the made in USA thing when you have stuff now that is made overseas with better features and more user friendly.

I personally wouldn't let it go for that cheap but if you're not using it, of course, it's not doing you any good sitting there. If you can afford to sit on it for some time, list it for $100 and gauge your offers. Your area may be different than mine, I live in a large city so there are a lot of tools available. I think I paid $35 for my router table and one router, both USA made but my table is plastic instead of metal. I've paid $8 and $15 for two other made in USA routers.