Welcome

With all the new posters I thought I'd take a moment to introduce myself. My real name is Travis, I'm 29 and I was born and raised in West "By God" Virginia. I've worked on the Railroad as a Conductor since I was 20 although I mostly work in the Union office anymore. I'm a big fan of Proto, Blackhawk, and Channellock hand tools, as well as Milwaukee power tools. Anything else you'd like to know just ask. I'm not shy.

My name is Andy and I am almost 24. I have been an electrician for 6 years and love it! I am hardcore Klein hand tools and love my milwaukee power tools. If anyone ever has any electrical questions dont hesitate to ask because I love to help!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Everyone. My name is Charlie, I'm from Louisiana. I have worked my way up over the past 10 years from an employee to part owner and operations manager for a structural steel company. Up until recently we ran a fabrication plant as well as 4 or 5 erection crews. Because of the market and jobs being awarded below the cost of materials, I've gotten away from commercial steel and have diversified with a big focus on industrial work and the oil and gas industries.

I'm definitely a tool guy, I grew up helping Dad in his welding shop and building custom horse trailers and enclosed car haulers from birth until he got of the welding business, and shortly after that i found my passion for hot rods and drag racing. I was collecting tools by the age of five or six, I remember my grandmother taking me shopping at Sears every holiday to pick out something for my tool box. In pre school or kindergarten I went to private school, and for my birthday I got a child size welding hood, welding gloves, chipping hammer, striker, and tape measure. I was so excited I insisted on wearing all of it to school. The stuff I couldn't wear I found a way to attach it. I remember those rich kids asking why I was wearing a "space helmet." I was like "what kind of idiot are you, this is NOT a space helmet. It's a welding hood."

I got a 68 Chevy pickup for Christmas when I was 14, and thus begun my real and adult tool collection. I live by the motto "If it aint broke, I'll still fix it because it can always be better."

PS-  I wasn't sure if this was supposed to be posted in this thread or if I was supposed to create a thread. Since there was only one thread and I saw a few introductions I chose this route.

HI guys my name is Fernando I'm in Kenosha WI.   I pretty much do a little of everything. You could say a handy man. I,m a big fan of Dewalt(as you can tell by the name) Channel Lock and Vise-Grip.

Kenosha, WI? that's Snap-On country! My kinda place. I'm quite the Channellock fan myself. Pleasure to have you here.

Im an electrician so I love the outlets myself! haha

Yeah electrical is what I love to do the most but I've never been able to push myself into getting licensed. I'm jealous..

I'm originaly from Chicago but I do love Kenosha it's a lot more quiet. I got into to much trouble in Illinois when I was younger so I moved to Kenosha. But I am a Hardcore BEARS FAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello I am Chase and im from Ormond Beach, Florida. I love DeWALT power tools and Kobalt and Irwin Hand tools. I am the Asst. Superintendent of the tennis club maintenance of a local country club. I also do a lot of handy man jobs. I am 15 and i want to be a firefighter. If you ever have any questions dont' hesitate to ask.

Hello I am Chase and im from Ormond Beach, Florida. I love DeWALT power tools and Kobalt and Irwin Hand tools. I am the Asst. Superintendent of the tennis club maintenance of a local country club. I also do a lot of handy man jobs. I am 15 and i want to be a firefighter. If you ever have any questions dont' hesitate to ask.

That sounds like an awesome job for being 15. When I was 15 I bagged groceries at Kroger.