Dewalt Warranty Registration

FantasticBrassNinja

Howdy all!

I recently bought a pair of brand new Flexvolt saws, a 60V Wormdrive and a 60V Chainsaw, which I enjoy using very much I must say. These are great tools and I plan to add acouple more 60V tools to my shop. The trouble I'm having however is with Warranty Registration. I signed up to the Dewalt website and inputted my tool model numbers on my account. But this really doesn't make sense to me because there really isn't any way to register my specific tool's (and batteries) serial numbers or any requests for proof of sale. The list I gathered is no more useful then a wishlist, it seems.  Am I missing something? I'm located in Canada, if that matters.

Thanks.

Ti

Howdy all!

I recently bought a pair of brand new Flexvolt saws, a 60V Wormdrive and a 60V Chainsaw, which I enjoy using very much I must say. These are great tools and I plan to add acouple more 60V tools to my shop. The trouble I'm having however is with Warranty Registration. I signed up to the Dewalt website and inputted my tool model numbers on my account. But this really doesn't make sense to me because there really isn't any way to register my specific tool's (and batteries) serial numbers or any requests for proof of sale. The list I gathered is no more useful then a wishlist, it seems.  Am I missing something? I'm located in Canada, if that matters.

Thanks.

Ti
There are date codes stamped on the tools and batteries warranties apply to that date but if you have the receipt they will warranty from that date

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I've registered a few tools with Dewalt Australia but I think the website is buggy or the database of tools needs updating. I inputted the date codes and model numbers, and it let me get all the way through the registration, but it looks like the tools aren't actually recognised models and no images appear. I also got a "thank you for registering your new Flexvolt 56V grinder" email, but I registered a 20V die grinder.

• 2 years later...

Hey everybody,

So been having issues with registering my new xr angle grinder. I registered it about a week ago and I thought it registered. but when I was registering my new miter saw I looked at my list of registered tools on the dewalt site and the grinder wasnt there. So I registered it again, went through the process and its still not working. My new miter saw registered just fine and showed up immediately..