Conductor Man, rivet tool

BK13

I have a job which requires a lot of rivets on a remote site so I was looking at options just last week.  I found the threads on here about them and quickly came to realize that there weren't many economical options.  Now I just hope they come out early April or the job might come and go and I'll still need to buy a bigger portable air compressor and a second pneumatic rivet run.

• 4 weeks later...

So it looks like acme has the kits available but the bare tool still isn't in.  I need the tool this week so it's sweet that I can get it but sucks that I have to pay $130 for two 1.5ah batteries.  Not only do I probably not need anymore batteries or chargers, a two pack of 1.5ah can be had for $70.

I really hate how much they tack on to the price of kits over bare tools. There are a few things that come in kits only that I'd love to pick up (hello tower light carrying case), but there's no way I'm paying an extra $150 to get it.