Printer Stand

Nordraw

I was going to make a stand to go over a center channel speaker and put the TV on top of it but due to a complete mind fart screwed up the numbers and it was so far off I turned it into something that will now hold my printer in the bedroom. I put a couple of drawers for storage of paper and whatever. You are only as good as you mistakes someone once said.

IMG_1555.JPG

IMG_1557.JPG

IMG_1559.JPG

• Like 4

• 3 years later...

As I don't want to print ABS with my dresser, I bought my D-Bot. Ikea turned out to be the cheapest for the size I wanted. Give me 5 filament drawers and other printer material to fill with.

I purchased an ikea cabinet for my maker that has the proper size to be an enclosure. I had free transport so it was only approximately $130 at the cheapest pricing. Unfortunately, they don't sell the 22" deeper cabinets any longer so it won't work with you. It's also a pain in the butt to reach the rear of the printer, but for a while I didn't have to go back.