If it were up to you...

Conductor562

Traditional guns are so damn awkward to use and the cordless models that are available from Marson and such are crazy expensive. I don't use one everyday or even weekly, but I'm convinced Milwaukee could make one in the sub-$300 range. 

A cordless torque wrench would be awesome too. Set that bitch to whatever torque you need and got to town. With all the electronics today I'm sure it could be done, but it would be one of those deals where only people who make precision torque applications all day, everyday could even begin to justify the expense.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/t/203810823?productId=203810823&storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&ci_sku=203810823&ci_kw={keyword}&kwd={keyword}&cm_mmc=shopping-_-googleads-_-pla-_-203810823&ci_gpa=pla#.UUfHBVe2WKJ

Well ryobi just released this I'm really surprised this didn't end up as a Milwaukee tool first it's going to hurt other cordless nailers and pneumatic nailer sales. 129 is cheap compared to anything else on the market. If they have a 16ga angled nailer it's really going to hurt.

http://www.homedepot.com/p/t/203810823?productId=203810823&storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053&ci_sku=203810823&ci_kw={keyword}&kwd={keyword}&cm_mmc=shopping-_-googleads-_-pla-_-203810823&ci_gpa=pla#.UUfHBVe2WKJ

Well ryobi just released this I'm really surprised this didn't end up as a Milwaukee tool first it's going to hurt other cordless nailers and pneumatic nailer sales. 129 is cheap compared to anything else on the market. If they have a 16ga angled nailer it's really going to hurt.

Wow, it is kinda surprising that wasn't a Milwaukee release. Maybe they're just testing the market?