Cordless jigsaw

DiverDn

Get the m12 because it is the lowest priced and most compact of the 3. All 3 were great for their time but now days they are starting to fall behind the competition especially considering they are all brushed. They haven't been updated in quite a long time. I am sure any one of them will do most everything you want it to. I hope this helps.

• Like 1

The M12 is a nice, small jigsaw but if you're already on the Dewalt 20v, I'd take a serious look at that one.  It is larger and a bit more expensive, but it has a light AND a blower.  Sawdust build up / visibility seems to be the chief complaint people have against the M12.

• 1 month later...

@DiverDn with the new brushless m18 jigsaws coming out you might want to wait for them to arrive. I have heard great things about barrel grip jigsaws so maybe that would be a better option than the d handle jigsaw? I haven't used a barrel grip personally.

• Like 1

I can attest to the visibility issue with the M12. I spend the whole cut blowing sawdust so I can see my cut line. Performance otherwise is great. But if you need accuracy with a cut, beware. 

• 2 years later...