Milwaukee NPS 2018

Jronman

Has anyone posted a complete list of what was announced? I saw the M12 rocket light, chainsaw, M12 impact wrenches, the new batteries, and the jigsaws but haven't been able to catch up on everything yet. I briefly saw some kind of rover light that folds flat and the back is a carabiner, but Instagram refreshed and I never got back to it.

17 hours ago, jtkendall said:

Has anyone posted a complete list of what was announced? I saw the M12 rocket light, chainsaw, M12 impact wrenches, the new batteries, and the jigsaws but haven't been able to catch up on everything yet. I briefly saw some kind of rover light that folds flat and the back is a carabiner, but Instagram refreshed and I never got back to it.

I don't have a list but maybe @JimboS1ice, @Eric - TIA, @KnarlyCarl, or someone else has made one?

Hmm this is very interesting. I was watching @Eric - TIA's and @Dan - TIA's new video and it showed some banners on the wall I was surprised the new 7-1/4" circ saw specifically left out fuel but added brushless underneath. I wonder why the New circular saw is not advertised as fuel? Maybe they had 2 new models come out?5aed1d9d0d35f_Brushlessm18sawnotfuel.thumb.png.a9654e746b27fb4e3e5b7cf2c07c5e3c.png

@JimboS1ice Thanks Jimbo.

Looks like I have some saving to do. Lights, jigsaw, batteries, chainsaw, Impact wrenches, and the packout wall mount and slim organizers are all on my list. Glad some of it’s spread out over the year.

A bit disappointed that the only OPE item was the chainsaw, was hoping for a mower.

3 hours ago, BK13 said:

Has anybody seen a projected release date for anything? (Most interested in the impact wrenches/driver and cutoff tool.)

some stuff q3 or q4 2018 but I don't remember dates on specific tools.

did you see the auto mode for the barrel grip? 
Yes, it has an auto mode and a speed dial from 1 to 6 that disables the auto mode.

They were very smooth with excellent blade break when turned off. Can't wait to get them in my hands.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

13 hours ago, Jronman said:

If I understood it right, it starts slow but will automatically adjust speed depending on if more power is needed.

That’s a nice feature, the Carvex does the same thing really good feature to have

• Like 1

4 hours ago, satchmodog said:

I generally don't get swayed by advertising and I rarely buy anything fresh off the presses, but Tool Boss had that Milwaukee snubby impact all over his vids and I want it. Do I need it, no. Want

Same here, gonna get the 1/2" version as soon as its possible :D

And the barrel grip M18 jig saw is a "yay" to.

The table saw looks nice to, but prices on that in Norway is probably going thru the roof.

• Like 1

Interesting on the jig saw(s). I guess I want to see them reviewed first, as I get that everyone is excited on the forum, but with the new models hopefully they got their electronics right and everything is as good as advertised.

FB82