Milwaukee teased a new tool for the M12 fuel line.

DR99

Milwaukee does it right. They tend to offer less expensive kits with lets say 1 battery on more specialized tools for a cheaper price. Then they offer kits with compacts for the middle price, and then their top tier pricing has the XC batteries. Not to mention the bare tools options. I know a lot of companies offer simliar options, but it seems like Milwaukee does the best job of running the gambit. 

• Like 1

Milwaukee does it right. They tend to offer less expensive kits with lets say 1 battery on more specialized tools for a cheaper price. Then they offer kits with compacts for the middle price, and then their top tier pricing has the XC batteries. Not to mention the bare tools options. I know a lot of companies offer simliar options, but it seems like Milwaukee does the best job of running the gambit.

I agree Joe. It's nice to have options other than bare tool or full blown kit. You have a better chance of having a cost effective option for the impact the new tool will have on your battery situation.

• 1 month later...

I don't like tools that come with only one battery.

Yeah, I was kind of surprised when I first noticed just how many kits come with just one battery. Its kind of disappointing.

On topic, I would love to try this Fuel SDS. My boss has the original one. I laughed when I first saw it and was very skeptical. For drilling for anchors it works great. I actually used it instead of the corded drill a couple of days ago since it was just so convenient. It blows a small hole pretty quickly. 

Yeah, I was kind of surprised when I first noticed just how many kits come with just one battery. Its kind of disappointing.

On topic, I would love to try this Fuel SDS. My boss has the original one. I laughed when I first saw it and was very skeptical. For drilling for anchors it works great. I actually used it instead of the corded drill a couple of days ago since it was just so convenient. It blows a small hole pretty quickly.

I really didn't take it too serious at first either, but it's the real deal. When you consider most holes drilled in masonry are 1/4" or smaller its kinda surprising we didn't see a small SDS sooner.