18V soldering iron! YES!

ToolBane

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Ryobi-18-Volt-ONE-Hybrid-Soldering-Station-P3100/305124211?keyword=ryobi+solder&semanticToken=200100000+++>++++st%3A{ryobi+solder}%3Ast++cnn%3A{2%3A1}++cnt%3A{7%3A0}+cnr%3A{8%3A0}+cnb%3A{9%3A0}++ryobi+{brand}+solder+{product}+qu%3A{solder}+oos%3A{0%3A1}

Was hoping Makita might think to do this; Milwaukee was the only other company to have done this so far, who I don’t happen to already have jumped into as far as batteries/chargers are concerned. Well this helps me substantially.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi...to me, a cordless soldering iron should be self-contained. That would limit its features, versatility, and compactness a little. But then again, my impression of what is proper comes from the fact that there hasn’t been cordless soldering stations like this before.

A cordless cord-attached soldering iron will be more slender than an all-in-one, which could result in a more comfortable or controllable user experience.

pcb assembly

• 1 year later...