Ryobi Brushless Jigsaw

Claeg

"

• Brushless Jigsaw: Lock on trigger with variable speed dial allows for slow starts to fast cutting, tool-free blade clamp makes blade changes quick and easy, keyless bevel base adjusts from 0 to 45 right or left for smooth and easy bevel changes, 4 orbital positions for speedy cutting, cast aluminum no mar shoe for maximum durability, powerful sight-line blower clears debris for more accurate cutting, LED work light to increase visibility while cutting, on-board blade storage for users convenience, GRIPZONE overmold with micro texture for optimum grip and user comfort, for use with T-Shank jig saw blades"
  •  
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Why I wonder is it that the Ryobi brushless jigsaw gets a speed dial and lock on trigger, but the Milwaukee Fuel D Handle does not.  I know that technically TTI doesn't interfere with the product roadmap, but the product designers at Milwaukee need to step up their game if the DIY brand is out-featuring them on new tools.

• Like 2

This is often the case though, I still think the best feature ryobi have is the bubble level on the top of their cordless drill. Do any other manufacturers have this feature? It is especially handy and accurate when using long drill bits when a straight home is crucial.