M12 Fuel deals at Home Depot Free Battery with purchase

DR99

Home depot has a m12 fuel tool deals for online purchases the best deal is the drill kits you get 1 2.0 ah battery and 2 4.0 ah batteries with the purchases of the kit. You know the free batteries take the bit out of buying a kit instead of a bare tool.  http://www.homedepot.com/p/Milwaukee-M12-FUEL-12-Volt-Brushless-1-2-in-Hammer-Drill-and-Driver-Kit-with-Free-4-0-Red-Lithium-Ion-Battery-2404-22-48-11-2440/204235344#.UW6Rf8q2Ul8

The signage that you would see in the store does not really do the offer justice. Essentially any kit that you see that has a battery in it(not bare tools) is part of the offer. Picked up a 12v Hackzall and got the free battery. Sadly for me, I bought my M12 Hammer/Drill and Impact kit with a free Mulit-tool back in February($159). But 4 batteries is more than enough for a DYI'r like me.

The signage that you would see in the store does not really do the offer justice. Essentially any kit that you see that has a battery in it(not bare tools) is part of the offer. Picked up a 12v Hackzall and got the free battery. Sadly for me, I bought my M12 Hammer/Drill and Impact kit with a free Mulit-tool back in February($159). But 4 batteries is more than enough for a DYI'r like me.

I didn't even know they were doing this in store I though this was an online only offer. Thanks for updating people on it I know a lot of people who still like to buy tools in person rather than online.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    jimjs7434584
    Newest Member
    jimjs7434584