Flexvolt 12.0 delayed again!

method

9 hours ago, SchenzhenSpecial said:

£269 each!?!

I live in UK but buy most of my Dewalt gear in US. Currently sat on a 747 heading home with a 60V blower in the hold. 

Have two 12Ah batteries ($199 each) and two 20V sanders ($94 each with BF code) on order and will pick those up when I’m back in February. 

They are listed for $249AUD but says available from the 7th of Jan. Originally it was available on the 30.10 then 07.12 now 07.01 on the Sydney tools website. Total tools have them for special order.  It's strange the way they work here, I bought my dcs690 from Sydney tools in port Melbourne,  no other Sydney tools store stocked it at the time, and total tools got it over a month later. Wouldn't you think it's released on the same day everywhere? Something to do with the deals the store owners make with the company so I was told.

On 12/14/2018 at 10:12 PM, method said:

They are listed for $249AUD but says available from the 7th of Jan. Originally it was available on the 30.10 then 07.12 now 07.01 on the Sydney tools website. Total tools have them for special order.  It's strange the way they work here, I bought my dcs690 from Sydney tools in port Melbourne,  no other Sydney tools store stocked it at the time, and total tools got it over a month later. Wouldn't you think it's released on the same day everywhere? Something to do with the deals the store owners make with the company so I was told.

The 12.0s have been in the country for 1.5 month waiting for fumigation. Stores will start receiving stock on Monday. Not really dewalt Australia’s fault. It’s customs 

Can't wait! I can't fit the 12ah milwaukees with the adapter into the dcs690 which is the only dewalt tool I really need them for. The table saw is fine with 9's for the amount of time I use it. I see Sydney tools sent a promo email today with it advertised for $249 saying 'limited stock'.

As for customs, typical but good to know!