wsc 7.25 A-36 died... need help

keebz489

first post here , figured there had to be a forum to help since there were plenty of car ones...   anyways...    like the title says , WSC 7.25 A-36 dies on me , I over worked it cutting brick , it got super hot and I stopped cutting , after the fact I read somewhere that I should have ran it saw without cutting to help cool it down but didn't know at the time.       the blade will turn but its running / turning like the battery is dying , but the battery is good , works in my other 36v tools no problem.    hilti will repair it for $200 or 250 since its out of warranty.   could it be motor brushes ?   a parts diagram would help and a source to get parts , I found places online but need part numbers to cross reference.     

any input or advice is appreciated 

Hilti will gladly email you diagram. Are you in USA? Call there 800# or your local store or rep. If not bite the 200 and get it like new. They also discontinued that model. New Lefty is a dream.

first post here , figured there had to be a forum to help since there were plenty of car ones...   anyways...    like the title says , WSC 7.25 A-36 dies on me , I over worked it cutting brick , it got super hot and I stopped cutting , after the fact I read somewhere that I should have ran it saw without cutting to help cool it down but didn't know at the time.       the blade will turn but its running / turning like the battery is dying , but the battery is good , works in my other 36v tools no problem.    hilti will repair it for $200 or 250 since its out of warranty.   could it be motor brushes ?   a parts diagram would help and a source to get parts , I found places online but need part numbers to cross reference.     

any input or advice is appreciated 

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...