World of Concrete 2019

Jronman

Anyone going to be watching coverage of this event? Anything you guys are wanting to see? I noticed that Bosch, DeWALT, and Makita are not on the exhibitor list. Seems odd they aren't attending since they attended this event in the past years.

• 3 weeks later...

The new Bosch stuff is pretty sweet. Flexiclick in 18v.Also includes an sds chuck for the flexiclick. A new saw with a similar style to the Maffel track compatible cordless carpentry saws or the Festool HKC. No word on a cordless TS style track saw. Also a new brushless bulldog hammer drill with an vac attachment that is powered by a second core battery. Bosch also has an 8-1/2 in cordless miter saw coming out. DeWALT also has a new 2 in flexvolt hammer drill. 19 joules of energy. Comes with a 12.0 battery in kit. @Framer joe MORE POWA!!! tm Metabo has a new grinder called the channel chaser. Makes dadoes in concrete.

• Like 1

It looks like Bosch are following Milwaukee and going 18 Volts for everything? I hope they don't, their 36 Volt drills are some of the best out there! Never underestimate the power and smooth operation of a good quality brushed motor! Less electronics to go wrong too!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Jronman said:

@Tug The new DeWALT might be the most powerful 2 in corded or cordless. The 2in corded DeWALT has the same power rating as the 2in Flexvolt.

19 joules is big in corded, in cordless it's monumental!

Dewalt, give me one to try! Please! I'll make a proper vid of it!