I have 10 M12 1.5ah red lihium batteries and atleast 8 chargers what should I do.

DR99

I probably need 1/2 of that for the kind of work I do. Should I try and Sell the whole lot for one price, or would it be better to break it down too one changer and one battery for 30 bucks. I Just ordered the new 12v fuel kits with the free battery deal so I will have 4 2.0 ah and 2 4.0 ah packs. I only need like maybe 3-4 of the old ones I Might just sell my old Drill and impact set with 4 batteries and 2 chargers for like 150 175 on craiglist. Just trying to make sure I don't end up losing a ton of money before they loose all their value on the used market.

M12 Drill and Impact with two batteries is about 159.00 at HD and 179.00 other places. So i think the 150-170 for those tools with four batteries is fair. I just don't know what people expect to pay for used tools and the condition of that the tools are in also plays a role.