On sale at home depot

Don Monfils

I bought the 2 piece set with the smaller packout box. What a difference from my 10+ year old Milwaukee drill and impact  kit.

$249.00 was a great price, my old one was $199 many years ago.

The packout is really nice. I’m going to buy the medium sized packout  , next for my fuel 7 1/4” circular saw .

The packout system is nice.  While mine is hardly used, I've seen two in the vehicles of contractors that looked like they've seen quite a bit of work, abd if anything they only look better with some mileage.  One was in a van and the other in the bed of a truck with a Ridgid box on top of it.  Incidentally, both were at nearby Home Depots.

I came around and bought the smaller packout boxes...the slim organizers and the taller organizers..and a tote.

.....got that 2 pc set also for 249...had to try out the new compact drill and impact....

...still don't like that mid size and lg size packout with the aluminum corners..wasted space...and the rolling box lid doesn't stay open by itself...

I came around and bought the smaller packout boxes...the slim organizers and the taller organizers..and a tote.
.....got that 2 pc set also for 249...had to try out the new compact drill and impact....
...still don't like that mid size and lg size packout with the aluminum corners..wasted space...and the rolling box lid doesn't stay open by itself...
If you're referring the the main (bottom) tool box of the pack out system... Sure does, just push it back, it actually kind of snaps in place and stays open.
Not sure where some of this misinfo comes from, but it should and does stay open. At least all the ones I've seen, have and used have all worked that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

On ‎1‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 11:41 PM, reddawg60 said:

If you're referring the the main (bottom) tool box of the pack out system... Sure does, just push it back, it actually kind of snaps in place and stays open.
Not sure where some of this misinfo comes from, but it should and does stay open. At least all the ones I've seen, have and used have all worked that way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk

I too can confirm that the rolling toolbox is specifically designed to "click" in the open position, one might think the resistance they are feeling as they open the lid is the lid hitting the handle but that is not the case it is actually about the latch open.  The first time I got mine I felt the resistance and out of caution looked behind the lid to make sure it wasn't hitting something but once I noticed it was clear I pushed a little harder and it clicked in the open position, just as you would want. The attached photo shows the lid in the open/latched position...

Rolling Packout.png

• Like 3