Eagle air compressors

Don Monfils

Have any of you guys used the eagle brand air compressors?   I was at a new home last week and the contractor had this one, and it was the quietest compressor I had ever heard .

He said he has run two roofing nailer‘s at the same time with it , and it works excellent.

I use a porter cable pancake compressor now,

Before that I had at a Dewalt/ Emglo  compressor.  The DeWalt was pretty loud and the porter cable is ridiculously loud.

I found this compressor is on sale at my local Runnings  store for $199.

I’m thinking about picking one up.

I use a compressor for quarter inch crown staples, for underlayment and for my different hardwood staplers .

I usually try to put the compressor outside and run the hose through a window but that is not always possible, especially in the middle of winter.

https://www.aircompressorsdirect.com/Eagle-EA-4000-Air-Compressor/p70902.html

F06FB31D-7DD5-4525-A287-675A83C30D87.jpeg

While I doubt the 2 roofing nailers story it seems like a decent unit. What does the tank pressure hold? 

I use use a Dewalt compressor that stores 200psi in the tank and the guns shooting anywhere from 90-120psi. The tank will refill when psi drops to around 160. Basically you can’t out run it.

I was just looking at these earlier today, have heard pretty good things about them. Almost was going to get one (it was a 2hp I believe tho) but decided I wanted to stay away from an oiless and also wanted to stay with motors that are rated S1 for longevity purposes. Would mainly be using it for trimming out houses and also laying hardwood floors, so also looking for a higher cfm rating. One thing I wish eagle had with their dual tank styles was a higher psi tank rating. Been doing a hell of alot of research trying to decide which one to get. Right now I'm leaning on trying to find a rol-air dual tank that's fairly quiet also.
I'm open to ideas or referrals!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T377A using Tapatalk