Folding cart

paulengr

There are good carts out there and good folding tables (no wheels), The classic Rubbermaid carts don't collapse so they take a huge amount of space in the truck. The tables collapse but don't have wheels. Is there a wheeled table or folding cart out there?

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

That's a folding table strapped on a cart. I'm thinking more of when you are doing testing on a long line of machinery. This is particular important with some of them that are sensitive to mechanical shock when they are powered up. With a cart I just roll the testing equipment from one piece of equipment to the next. With a table I have to drag it and often the dragging is anything but smooth. With a dolley which is the other half of the Festool, I end up tipping the "table". I have all 3 pieces of equipment now. Just would prefer a folding cart but can't find one. The closest I have is my wife has collapsible garden wagons which could work.

Finally found something close and the same application.

Only 150 lb. capacity though. Also a bunch of cool and considerably more expensive ones from Salesmaker.

https://salesmaker-carts.myshopify.com/products/294pc-cart

This one is pretty good and except for the price exactly what I was looking for.

https://rhinotufftools.com/electrician-utility-cart/

Might be buying the Olympia.