Review of Bosch 12v Drill/ Driver

firefighter4187

WTF!  They told you that YOU caused the wobble?  What, just by using it.  BS. You want to get back at them? Do a video showing how it wobbles on YouTube and put in the title something like Bosch Drill Wobble. 

Hahaha I guess they didnt like that I was drilling spade bits with it....

Funny.  Bosch sells those different spade bits.  Do their spade bits have a warning on them "Not for use on Bosch tools".

Lol Luckily I sold it a couple of weeks ago, I kept the Lbox and sold the drill, charger and 2 batteries for more than what I bout the whole kit, I am going to use that money on an M12.

That's great!  So what M12 are you planning on buying?  I just got this M12 Fuel Impact Driver!  It's Sweeeeeeeeeet.

Harold!!!! Thats great! Welcome to the FUEL family, this may be my next tool depending on how you like it!, When you recover from this buy, you have to get the M12 fuel Hammer drill, its a beast! Now we need to get Conductor to stop buying hand tools and buy some fuel haha :)

I love a tool deal where you can sell something you don't need that's included and you can walk away with either some extra cash or reduce your purchase price. The only thing that pisses me off is who much bosch wants for their L-boxx pick and pluck foam 25 bucks for one piece that's insane.

I love a tool deal where you can sell something you don't need that's included and you can walk away with either some extra cash or reduce your purchase price. The only thing that pisses me off is who much bosch wants for their L-boxx pick and pluck foam 25 bucks for one piece that's insane.

25? That is crazy!

Funny Conductor. Funny Chase. Conductor has to stop trying to corner the hand tool market and get filled up on FUEL. Your right Chase I forgot this is my only FUEL. And that is why i bought it (duh). I'm loving it so far. I didn't expect this much power in such a small drill. When the impact hammer kicks in it starts pounding and some sound. Bam bam bam. Maybe I'll do a video sometime.

Funny Conductor. Funny Chase. Conductor has to stop trying to corner the hand tool market and get filled up on FUEL. Your right Chase I forgot this is my only FUEL. And that is why i bought it (duh). I'm loving it so far. I didn't expect this much power in such a small drill. When the impact hammer kicks in it starts pounding and some sound. Bam bam bam. Maybe I'll do a video sometime.

That M12 has more power than the Makita 18v

Can you get generic foam inserts? Ones you could use for the lboxx or toughbox or whatever.

You would have to cut them to size to fit the box.