•  Lid top with 2 can holders
  •  Integrated lid bottle opener
  •  Cooler volume 30 quarts (7.5 gallons), 28.4 L
  •  Rust protected metal bottle opener
  •  Telescopic handle
  •  

tstak cooler.jpeg

• Like 1

Hmm, any idea on US release date for this?

I’ve got three days in Walt Disney World, FL, with the family coming up in October.  Wondering if I can swing by a Home Depot and grab one of these as a mobile picnic box.  

Can then load up with peanut butter M&Ms (not available in UK), tape the lid/handle down and check it in on way home.......

Stoopid or inspired?

EDIT: Specs above state volume of 30 quarts.  Tough system cooler volume is 27 quarts. Huh?

On 8/22/2019 at 9:44 AM, 77Ford said:

Very cool with the wheels. Not too excited about the Toughsystem (5) day ice retention unless DeWalt considers cold water 💦 ice? Hope this one ☝️ lives up to its claims. 

it is 5 day if it stays closed the whole time which isn't very realalistic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well, after a two week road test in late-October 90+ South Florida sunshine, I’m happy to report that the cooler is a keeper!  
We had some great days out, including beaches, parks and water parks, and the cooler rocked! This was without any TSTAK accessories (bag, open tote etc) that I’ve now picked up on UK deals. 
Hands up, my wife always goes OTT with cooler blocks so our food/drinks were NEVER going to heat up, but I’d estimate the 3day ice claims are realistic based on our experience. 
If I had one gripe, it’s that a fold down or remove-able handle would make storage easier as the cooler would then be shelvable rather than taking up floor space. Anyone without a truck, minivan or SUV may also struggle to fit this in their trunk/boot.
Sadly, we maxed out our baggage allowance for our return flight so I had to box the cooler back up for when I come back to Miami (solo!) next month. However, this is going to get a LOT of use with the family back in the UK next summer

9E881028-CFCA-4C15-96AA-77393D6AE7E1.jpeg

• 4 months later...

If you are already invested in Tstak or Tough System I would go that route. Price wise the colman probably has both beat but feature wise it is hard to be modular storage especially Tough System if you have wall racks, hand cart, and whatnot.