Review of Milwaukee M18 Fuel Hammer Drill/ Driver

firefighter4187

I knew if you hung around here long enough you'd come around :lol: Great video Chase. I think it's your best one yet. The M18 XC's have a 3 year warranty. The compacts are 2 years.

I have a MacBook Pro as well. Why are the keys yellow? I love mine. I'll never buy a Windows computer again. Eric and Dan use Mac's too. I know Dan does, I think Eric does as well. 

Thanks for the follow up video. It goes through it like butter. I just read your reply on YouTube, thanks. I have the older version

http://www.amazon.com/Bare-Tool-Milwaukee-2602-20-18-Volt-Cordless/dp/B002DPFL5O/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1371946693&sr=8-2&keywords=Milwaukee+drill+handle

That why I was asking what speed you recommend. I only put in 2nd speed once.

Mine did not come with a handle. Do you think it's worth buying one?

But I'll tell you that fuel looks so much better then mine. And two batteries.

Thank you.

I dont know for Milwaukee but at -15 degee C the dewalt li-ion was the only li-ion tools we could use , bosch and makita fail and thats odd comming from contrys that have cold winters

The Red Lithiums do very well in cold weather. Part of they're product demonstration is freezing them and then putting them in the tool (which fires right up).