ToolSelect not updated

Harold Wray

Bethepro.com has a similar thing with the points getting you free stuff. I had no idea they had a forum and stuff like that anyways at tool select. I guess you had to know something was wrong when they didn't cover the Milwaukee Media event a month or so ago.

It's ALL about the money! Dan jokes about credit cards maxed out. I REALLY hope this doesn't happen to TIA. They are like family. And you guys are like family.

I think the tool select group was trying to run a business where as Eric and Dan are running a hobby....

Yea that's the tough part of making a decision like that is the cost of development worth the risk. It it worth looking into I guess the best bet is to see how many views from the site some from mobile devices I don't know if Youtube also gives stats like that either. All I know is we are moving out of the PC era. Getting an Ipad for my mother was the best thing ever it's cut down on tech support issues so much it's crazy she loves the damm thing.

• 4 years later...
4 hours ago, DR99 said:

Wow just ended up in this thread so many people that don't post here anymore :(

I've been on many forums, and the ones I've been a member of the longest are kind of sad to visit nowadays.  Casual Discourse sprung from the ashes of Living With Style when the latter site was taken down in 2008.  LWS had thousands of active members, and hundreds of us regulars moved to CD, but gradually drifted away.  Now I'll log in and see the occasional thread posted by a longtime member who literally grew up with the two sites (I'm a bit older than most of those who still visit).  Time and people change, I guess, and social media has all but killed the appeal of forums for some people.

• Like 1

I still like it here, I enjoy reading and learning. I don’t post as much as I used to, but I try to follow along every day.

i read along on my phone when ever I get time....

it is really great to see new members become active and post their projects.

• Like 3