Nextec 12 volt batteries

O.K I get that it is possible to cut ONE arm off ( If you are enough of a nutcase) but how do you manage the second one? surely you have nothing to hold the saw with?

This guy was mad as a hatter but it still seems impossible to cut off both arms without help using hand saws.

At my home depot they have a 2x strapped to a shelf, then they have all the different impacts you can buy with bits in them, they have a box of 2in screws sitting there but not one battery is charged.....then we get to Milwaukee....there hand tools are scattered all over the store haha there aviation snips are right next to the m12 impact, it makes no sense...and about the kid thing, im waiting on one of them to get hurt when they are playing with the chainsaws which of course are not running, but can do some damage...

• 2 months later...

People piss me off. Shady people ruin good return policies for the rest of us.

Lowes will no longer my returns without a receipt. I know this sends obvious if I lose my receipt but in most cases I don't mind store credit as I will be putting the money back in the store by buying something. They said my id had been banned, supposedly too many returns on file but I told them I usually buy extra items for the job and return what doesn't get used. It's better to have extra than to not have enough and constantly make trips to the store. Each trip wastes valuable work time. I often lose receipts and hd had no problem with me returning brand new items without a receipt, ofcourse they pay in store credit but I'm fine with that. Lowes excuse for banning me from returning items without an id was because they said people abuse the system by stealing items and then returning them for store credit. Now I'm forced to use that my Lowes card just in case I lose my receipt.

Last week I returned a couple bags of grout and some other misc. items left over at HD. They got shitty and treated me like a criminal. They asked several questions about the items and how many times I'd returned items without a receipt. They gave me the store credit of $84, but the whole experience left a sour taste in my mouth.