Jump to content

What is this part called


Recommended Posts

Hi my name's Tyler.  The short version of this is I know this is a power tools forum but I couldn't find a better forum for this question.  I need to replace a part but I can't find the part online because I don't know what the part is called.  Figured people on a power tool forum must be pretty handy and would know what it's called.  The part I'm talking about is this little wedge/cone shaped thing around this bolt.  I can still use it right now but I'd like to get a spare for when it eventually breaks.  I don't need to know the size, I'm sure I can figure that out myself.  I just need the name of the part so I can find them.  Thanks a bunch in advance




Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Member Statistics

    Total Members
    Most Online
    Newest Member
  • Create New...