Drill Chuck

firefighter4187

Good idea about the pistol. Since I bought one, I am going to do the same thing. Problem I live in Illinois where the bad guys have more rights than people who obey the laws.

That's about everywhere anymore. My brother is a cop and has actually had court orders to return confiscated guns to convicted felons who weren't allowed to have them in the first place.

You are all right, Can't trust anyone.  That's why when ever I sell something on Craigslist and meet them, I just shoot them in the back as they are leaving. Then I can sell it again.  And when I sell something on Ebay I wait until I receive the money from them, then I just send anthrax to them.  Then I can sell it again.  Works every time.  (Disclaimer: Before anybody calls the CIA,FBI,NSA,or COP. This was all just a joke. I am only repeating what someone somewhere told me.  I am a dutiful upstanding member of society. Always there to help others and look out for the common man.)