Let the buying begin!

Conductor562

That is my dream trailer haha Yeah He's ready for about type of thing you can haul haha, What kind of winch did you get and where are you mounting it?

I just went with a 1 ton, geared, hand crank wench. I won't use the trailer all the time and didn't want to have to fool with keeping a battery charged and stuff.

I just went with a 1 ton, geared, hand crank wench. I won't use the trailer all the time and didn't want to have to fool with keeping a battery charged and stuff.

Yeah I couldnt imagine the feeling you would get when you go to use your winch and your battery is dead.....

Here are my Blachawk Flare Nut Wrenches:

post-515-0-37382700-1375499039_thumb.jpg

Here are the Proto Crowfoot wrenches. I plan to add a few sizes shortly. All look new with the exception of the 16mm which is clearly heavily used.

post-515-0-67415900-1375499188_thumb.jpg

Here a couple of Proto DOE's I got for free:

post-515-0-41132800-1375499265_thumb.jpg

Here are the Knipex 8" Mini bolt cutters and the 386's:

post-515-0-83114400-1375499534_thumb.jpg

And here is the Trailer. I haven't put any of the stuff on it yet, but I did put a coat of water sealer on the floor:

post-515-0-05900400-1375499633_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

You are going to own the most tools of anyone. I guess you win.

My goal in life has always been that when I die my kids walk into my garage and say "what the hell are we going to do with all this shit?"

Tools are an addiction. I have come to realize that I'm getting to the point where there aren't many items in which I have the knowledge and skill to use, but do not have. My laptop took a dirt nap which required me to spend $1100 I hadn't accounted for thus putting a damper on my plan to get the new mig and plasma cutter. No biggie, I'll just have to wait a bit.

Well either conductors kids are going be appreciate all of the nice hand tools passed down to them, or they are atleast they are going to have a nice chunk of money after selling the tools. That's the nice thing about hand tools and corded tools they really never become obsolete. Yea,the only thing I have bought recently is the Knipex and greenlee tools that Lowes was getting rid of

Well either conductors kids are going be appreciate all of the nice hand tools passed down to them, or they are atleast they are going to have a nice chunk of money after selling the tools. That's the nice thing about hand tools and corded tools they really never become obsolete. Yea,the only thing I have bought recently is the Knipex and greenlee tools that Lowes was getting rid of

What did you steal from lows haha? Some of those deals were great!