Stop the press I bought a Dewalt :)

wayneburgess

Lol Dewalt and there tests...i caught them cheating before haha, but if i dont get a tool thats Milwaukee then it will be DeWalt, eventually i want to get the 780. Also you cant beat the table saw!

Milwaukee doesn't even make a table saw, something simple as that and they don't even make one

Dewalt, Milwaukee, they all like to make their tools look good in tests but 42 more is quite a bit but it all depends but the red lithium xc and the XR I think are probably so close you would never tell a difference

Dewalt = 5.2 lb

Milwaukee = 5 lb

Bosch = 5lb

Makita = 5.5 lb

Hitachi = hitachi

Hilti = 5.7

So except for hitachi and hilti they are all pretty close in weight and having a rep passimg by in a truck dose not mean a product is bad i see snap-on truck all the time and snap- on is a top brand its not becose you like one brand that all the ohters are junk

Dewalt = 5.2 lb

Milwaukee = 5 lb

Bosch = 5lb

Makita = 5.5 lb

Hitachi = hitachi

Hilti = 5.7

So except for hitachi and hilti they are all pretty close in weight and having a rep passimg by in a truck dose not mean a product is bad i see snap-on truck all the time and snap- on is a top brand its not becose you like one brand that all the ohters are junk

Ohh I know, just ragging on the boys haha

I wouldn't be so sure, I think the Dewalt got power equal to or better then the Fuel... along with better runtime... The top milwaukee has 100in lbs more then my 3 speed and 50 more rpm... And from what some say, the dewalt still performs better and works faster... the tools are pretty well dead even with dewalt usually having better runtime... So you can't say Dewalt isn't close on power

My Dewalt 3 speed, I'd put it up against and driver on the market anyday, anytime it works that good... I blow people away when I show them the power it has

The Dewalt feels better in my hand by a long shot, it's lighter more compact, usually better runtime and it's cheaper... The MAYBE very slight difference in power is negligible, The Dewalt has more of the things most people would want in a tool they use everyday on the job

For a compact drill to sail through 2 2x4's with a 1" bit to me is a home run

The Milwaukee fuel with compact batteries is cheaper by quite a few dollars than the Dewalt 3 speed impact is 279 for the compact kit verses 229 for the fuel with compact batteries, but then again price isn't everything. I have used the Dewalt 3 speed impact before and there was nothing wrong with it, but I still like my Fuel impact more. If some one gave me a free Dewalt product I'm not going to go eww and run away like a little girl I have nothing against them now when I bought my 20v kit though I was annoyed with the lack of tools at the start, but thats what you get for being an early adopter.