Jump to content

What is this thing...?

Recommended Posts

Hello - I own a jobsite table saw (DWE7491) and a compound miter saw (DWS779), both set up for use in my small shop.  Yesterday, after some heavy use, I discovered the piece pictured below on the floor near the two.  I think it came off the miter saw, but I'm not sure.  I found a parts schematic online but it didn't seem to match anything.  I cannot figure out where this thing came from, and it makes me a bit nervous to use the saw without it.  Any idea where this goes???  Thank you!




Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Member Statistics

    Total Members
    Most Online
    Newest Member
  • Create New...