My New Toy ( Milwaukee Tape Measure )

Harold Wray

The multi-purpose nature of the pliers will come in handy on top of a ladder putting in light fixtures. You can cut, loop, strip, twist, and trim down 8/32's. Add a screwdriver and you've got all bases covered. Nice not to have to fumble around with 3 pairs of pliers.

Conductor, Wow a Johnson rotary level.  That's really nice!! 

Sierra, You kick me out of the water with your 14ft.  But this Milwaukee tape measure is the 16ft model and is a good fit in my hand.  I know it's not the end all huge Fat Max but I think a lot of people will like it.   

Chase, Here is a quick video I did for the needle nose pliers.  I think they will last a long time. I have already used them for a few projects and they worked great.

http://youtu.be/lr2E5WKqh2M

Thanks Harold, I will have to pick some up! The grips look very nice!

The multi-purpose nature of the pliers will come in handy on top of a ladder putting in light fixtures. You can cut, loop, strip, twist, and trim down 8/32's. Add a screwdriver and you've got all bases covered. Nice not to have to fumble around with 3 pairs of pliers.

I bet on the next model they will have one that flips out of the handle, but wont make a pop rivet gun haha!

I can't keep up with all the different posts and questions. I don't know how you guys do it.

Chase, did you ask what the needle nose pliers lock was made of? It is made of a hard plastic. If you didn't just disregard this.

I asked Harold. You aren't crazy, just forgetful :lol: