Veto Pro Pack XL

wayneburgess

O.K guys I am torn between buying the 18v impact wrench to fill the gap in my kit. Or do I buy the tool bag that I have been wanting for a long time? The Veto Pro Pac XL.

What do I do?????

What would you personally use more on the job, The bag, or the impact?

The other bag is only 6 months old and the base has lost its ability to keep it's shape so it just flops over like a weed.

It was £45 and had I bought it nearer home I would take it back.

How much need do you have for the impact vs. the bag right now.

It's like a false floor with a void under it and the bottom that sits on the ground has bowed and just gone to shit.  LOL  so repair is unlikely.

I think it has to be the Veto but every time I go on my ebay account the impact wrench gives me the puppy eyes  LOL :)

It's like a false floor with a void under it and the bottom that sits on the ground has bowed and just gone to shit. LOL so repair is unlikely.

I think it has to be the Veto but every time I go on my ebay account the impact wrench gives me the puppy eyes LOL :)

That's the plight of a tool junkie :lol: There's a fine line between want and need. You obviously need the Veto more, but you want the impact bad enough to make due with what you have. This common plight is largely to blame for me extensive pile of ratchets.

That's the plight of a tool junkie :lol: There's a fine line between want and need. You obviously need the Veto more, but you want the impact bad enough to make due with what you have. This common plight is largely to blame for me extensive pile of ratchets.

LOL I am lost then hahahahaha :)

I took the advice of Conductor and accidentally slipped and bought both.

But it's O.K because I bought the wife new blinds for right through the house and all new kitchen appliances so I may live. :)

Excellent decision my good man! Buying both is the Conductor way. May your box be full of tools and your heart be full of joy :)