Congrats Joe M

firefighter4187

funny. Hey what about that Ryobi battery operated Brad nailer? That's kinda specialized. Also a big Congratulations to Joe M!

That was a really good movie by Ryobi it allows DIY'ers to be able to do trim at a cheap cost and without the hassle of a compressor. The tex4 line had some cool little things, but for the most part it wasn't marketed at all and was expensive for some of the things like the mp3 player and digital camera smart phones have dominated that. They also had a similar line for craftsmen that had a few things the tex4 line didn't have like a small rotary tool, some powered snips, and soldering iron.

Really sorry!!!! I didn't even notice this thread and I have been watching all the videos. It all has magically past me. I pm'd conductor562 and am really happy and grateful that I won. Hopefully its not to late to claim my prize;/. But really thanks Tools in action!!! and I just hope I am not to late.

PS: Which video is it in? The only ones I will admit to not watching are the Pressure Washers ones, just not my cup of tea:D

Really sorry!!!! I didn't even notice this thread and I have been watching all the videos. It all has magically past me. I pm'd conductor562 and am really happy and grateful that I won. Hopefully its not to late to claim my prize;/. But really thanks Tools in action!!! and I just hope I am not to late.

PS: Which video is it in? The only ones I will admit to not watching are the Pressure Washers ones, just not my cup of tea:D

LOL I cant find it for some reason, I have been looking back 3 weeks and cant find it...

It's at the end of the last Friday Night Tool Fight........I was on vacation and I watched the front half of that video and for some reason or another shut it off. Thanks again!

Enjoy it, as you can see Porter cable just expanded there 20v line...

• 2 weeks later...

Just got the Drill/Driver today and it looks awesome. I am giving it to my parents who seem to always want to use my M12 stuff. It is a drastic upgrade over their 10 year old 18v Black and Decker and their Dewalt 9.6v that is so old that the drill itself is green. Thanks again tools in action, drill is sweet, my dad gets a new drill upgrade, my tools will be left alone, and I get a free lunch.