Brand new!

Deedle

Welcome to the forums!  Ryobi is a great system to invest in, and TTI (the company that manufactures Ryobi One+ tools as well as Ridgid and Milwaukee) seems intent on retaining their well-established customer base.  Ryobi is the only tool brand I know of where you can find a twenty year old drill at a yard sale, buy a new battery and charger, and go to work.  Also, they have some unique tools and accessories that other major cordless tool brands don't offer, like the Devour cordless sweeper and the glue gun.  

No I wish I wasn’t so cheap. I picked up the 2 pack of avanti blades. I have a dewalt 60T blade right now and it does great! And yes they are unique. I also have the little handgun blower and the wet dry blower vac that looks like a toolbox. So far I love all my Ryobi stuff!

• Like 1

On 11/3/2020 at 4:49 AM, Deedle said:

No I wish I wasn’t so cheap. I picked up the 2 pack of avanti blades. I have a dewalt 60T blade right now and it does great! And yes they are unique. I also have the little handgun blower and the wet dry blower vac that looks like a toolbox. So far I love all my Ryobi stuff!

From what I understand, Avanti is the bargain line of the Bosch-owned Freud blades.  I've seen the two-packs at Home Depot for about half the price of Diablo blades, but have always passed on them since I've had good experiences with Diablo and, honestly, check country-of-origin when buying accessories (funny, since most of my cordless tools are made in China).  I don't think you went wrong for the price you probably paid.

I too have the little high volume inflator/blower, and had the small tire inflator (older model with dial gauge) until I gave it away a few weeks ago.  It's impossible to list them all here, but I started buying Ryobi when I got the pole saw free with a 3Ah starter kit and now have quite a few including the pin and brad nailers (my finish nailer is a Dewalt).

I could have honestly gone Ryobi for 95% of my needs/wants, but now I'm "stuck" with DeWalt, M12, M18, and Ridgid as well.