tool bag help!

stony2002

Hi, when it comes to tools, i dont do things by the half, ive been using the dewalt rolling toolbag to store all my cordless's in, but ive gone through about 5 of these big yellow holiday bags in 3 years, just with the material stretching out and sagging all over.  is there any alternative that anyone else uses out there? ive been searching online for hours for something better and stronger, but i cant find anything of the size i need! 

this is what i fit in snug into this big yellow bag

1 x combi driver

2 x impact drivers

1x circular saw

1 x recip saw

1 x angle grinder

1 x jigsaw

1x angle drill

7 x batterys

1 x charger

$T2eC16JHJF0E9nmFQhIRBQSHg0J-7g~~60_35.J

ive tried the dewalt xr boxes, and they are just cumbersome, too big and get in the way and do more damage when your lugging them in peoples houses.  if only they made a bag like a realy strong material! there must be other people with the same dilemma as me

Ive noticed Metabo and Panasonic do a similar bag, but they just look the same quality or basicly a carbon copy just stickerd up with another name on them, or am i wrong?

Hi, when it comes to tools, i dont do things by the half, ive been using the dewalt rolling toolbag to store all my cordless's in, but ive gone through about 5 of these big yellow holiday bags in 3 years, just with the material stretching out and sagging all over.  is there any alternative that anyone else uses out there? ive been searching online for hours for something better and stronger, but i cant find anything of the size i need! 

this is what i fit in snug into this big yellow bag

1 x combi driver

2 x impact drivers

1x circular saw

1 x recip saw

1 x angle grinder

1 x jigsaw

1x angle drill

7 x batterys

1 x charger

$T2eC16JHJF0E9nmFQhIRBQSHg0J-7g~~60_35.J

ive tried the dewalt xr boxes, and they are just cumbersome, too big and get in the way and do more damage when your lugging them in peoples houses.  if only they made a bag like a realy strong material! there must be other people with the same dilemma as me

Ive noticed Metabo and Panasonic do a similar bag, but they just look the same quality or basicly a carbon copy just stickerd up with another name on them, or am i wrong?

Holy mobile setup, that must be heavy with all those tools in there! Here is a Snap-On brand, they make some quality stuff for a price as you can see! I dont know if you can get this in the UKhttp://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_12605_00926588000P

haha, its a bit heavy, but it just saves that unwanted trip to the van when you have everything in one bag, imagine how heavy it was when it was in 2 of the dewalt tough cases! 

that snapon bag looks great but i dont think it will have the capacity or width to take them all :(  this is a niche market! 

ive considered the idea of the cart, but im a bathroom fitter, so 90% of the bathrooms i fit are up narrow staircases, so lugging the whole lot up a staircase isnt going to happen, aswell as taking it off and onto a transit, i think its aimed more at onsite work in open areas and shop floors, its a great product, just not suitable for my line of work unfortunately :( especially with the soft tool bags, if i hit a wall it wont damage it unlike the hard tough cases, the last straw of me using them onsite is when i took a chunk out of the wall paper on a corner